Hello, hello, hello. My friends, I have returned, and I bring questions. I am looking into making a few custom models and doing some research.First up:
Transaero and the Tu-154.
1. How many passenger 154:s did they have, and what versions were they? I have found pictures of one M* and at least two B-2:s**, yet RZJets claims they had three M's and only one B-2, namely 85530.https://rzjets.net/aircraft/?parentid=1 ... frstatus=3
**CCCP-85530 and CCCP-85565
2. Did any of them wear English titles, or was it Russian on both sides of all aircraft?
3. How long did they keep their CCCP registration?
4. How long did they stay in the Transaero fleet?Next:
Mismatched flag and registration.
1. I know for a fact that CCCP-96005 wore a Russian flag while still wearing its Soviet registration, though I don't know for how long. However, I also recall seeing some other aircraft wearing the same mix, but I can't find any pictures of it at the moment. Was this a common thing to do? Pictures are very welcome.
2. Did the opposite ever happen? An aircraft wearing a Russian registration and Soviet flag?
3. Not really the same thing, but how long after the USSR collapsed did those registrations survive? I assume there was a period of time where RA and CCCP registrations mingled. Seeing as Aeroflot had such a huge fleet, re-registering them all seems like it would take quite some time.Next:
1. How many aircraft, of what types, carried this type of livery, with two blue stripes on the vertical stabilizer?https://farm8.static.flickr.com/7160/65 ... 384410.jpg
2. When was it introduced, and why?