Eugenius писал(а): - batteries?..
Not sure really. I think it had something to do with the interior.
[merge_posts_bbcode]Сообщение добавлено: 21-09-2013 17:53:37[/merge_posts_bbcode]
Russian State, Turkish delights and much more
My second Tupolev aswell as my first Tailwind, RAF, and Emirates plus a bit more.
1. Just as last time, we start off with the highlight of the trip: the Russian State Transport Tu-204-300 that came in from Vnukovo, RA-64058.
2. YL-BAi spinning its props after pushback.
3. SAS A330.
4. This was a surprise.
5. As always, a beautiful Blue1 717. This time it was OH-BLI.
6. Turkish delight number 1, my first ever Tailwind aircraft. TC-TLB.
7. Turkish delight number 2, Turkish A321. TC-JRV.
8. VP-BWA coming in from Moscow.
9. A7-BCG leving for Doha.
10. G-EUUR arriving from London.
11. SX-DGF in from Athens.
12. EI-LNA once again, off to Bangkok.
13. PH-BXE just landed from Amsterdam.
14. OH-LKO from Helsinki.
15. F-GFKY from Paris with an SAS flight rolling down runway 19R.
[merge_posts_bbcode]Сообщение добавлено: 21-09-2013 17:57:11[/merge_posts_bbcode]
16. TF-IST, the albino in the Icelandair fleet, coming in from Reykjavik.
17. Iran Air! It's been a long time since i saw one of their jets. This beauty is off to Tehran, via Cairo.
18. Turkish delight number 3, in from Antalya.
19. This RAF tanker was one unexpected bonus.
20. OK-REO with the "90 years" logo.
21. My first Emirates jet! Their livery sure does look good.
22. HS-TKL getting ready to leave for Bangkok.
23. NextJets newest addition to their ATP fleet.
Thanks for looking!